We are looking for a results-driven and high-performing commercial producer who is not afraid of cold calling and developing new business. As an Insurance Advisor, you will be responsible to grow a commercial insurance portfolio by actively seeking new clients and building strong client relationships. As you broaden your capabilities as a producer, Tredd offers a diverse client base and an opportunity to move to the next step in your career.
WHO YOU ARE
You have experience with ‘knocking on doors’, creating and qualifying leads and turning objections into opportunities.
You excel in a competitive, growth and result-oriented environment, and in prioritizing your time to achieve goals.
You are persuasive, confident, and have an entrepreneurial attitude.
You are passionate about building relationships and helping your clients minimize their risk and run their business smoothly.
WHO WE ARE
As an independent brokerage, Tredd was formed by a group of exceptional people who brought an aggressive style of work, creative thinking, and set of firm values that were unique in the brokerage world. These values – delivering tailored insurance solutions, providing the highest level of service, and working tirelessly to deliver the best pricing – remain at the core of our firm today.
- Drive growth in new business and meet revenue and profitability targets.
- Build and retain a commercial portfolio by providing outstanding service, building strong relationships and acting as a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Market risks, negotiate terms, pricing and conditions directly with insurers.
- Make new business cold calls and referral calls weekly.
- Initiate new business through lead generation, lead qualification and establishing first contact.
- Keep up to date on clients’ and prospects’ current issues, identify exposures, recommend coverage and research new information on prospects.
- Formally present the Tredd solution and influence their buying decision.
- Gather all necessary underwriting information to prepare new business submissions and renewal packages for the markets.
- Ensure timeframes and deliverables are met in the sales process.
- Transition new accounts to the service team. However, remain the senior contact.
- Comply with Tredd`s professional standards to ensure quality service to all new clients.
- Develop relationships with key insurers and manage client-insurer relationships.
- Participate in the business community and/or professional associations.
- Actively engage in available training and education programs to maintain and develop knowledge in insurance trends, products and risk awareness.
- Ability and Desire to Sell, Great Presentation Skills, Foster Client Relationships, Excellent Negotiation and Prospecting Skills, Personable.
- Current Level 2 Alberta License.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of commercial insurance experience is required.
- Post-Secondary Degree or equivalent preferred.